Here below is a small sample of Local Events
- 3 Kings celebration, a chance to ride in a Spanish religious procession
- Candelaria Mollina: a celebration with a candle lit procession and a bonfire
- 7th Carnival Shrove Tuesday celebration with costumes takes place in all villages
- Semana Santa 24th – 31st March. This is Easter in Spain and deeply religious time. Holy statues covered in flowers are paraded through the villages and cities. Spanish families are there to pay their respect.
- Children’s Summer Camp: 5th to 10th April
- Seville: Feria 16 – 21st April
- Horse fair in Jerez: Thursday 28th April – 5th May. Visit to the riding school in Jerez, on the same day (tickets at cost)
- Cordoba Spring Feria, 25th May – 1st June, this is smaller than Seville but all the casitas (drinking places) are open to the public for music, dance and tapas.
- Alameda: Feria San Isidro Labrador (3days)
- Fiesta San Antonio Archidona 13 – 15th
- Blues and Jazz Festival – Antequera this is an open air late night performance in front of the Cathedral at the top of the hill in Antequera, it is also completely free, a wonderful night for music lovers.
- Verbena de San Benito, Romeria, Campillos 10th – 11th
- Fiesta Populares, Fuente de Piedra 22- 26th
- Nocha Flamenca de Santa Maria – end of July
- Festival of the caves – Nerja
- Malaga Feria 9th August – 18th August
- Feria de la Virgen de la Oliva in Mollina – 13th -16th
- Campillos local Feria 15th (4 days)
- Horse Riding Clinic – 23rd to 28th August
- Feria Ntra. Sra De Remedios, Antequera – 8th
- Wine Feria in Mollina, late night parties, music and celebrations – 15th
- Cherry festival Alfarnate
- To come very soon!
- To come
- To come